Sunday, June 30, 2013

Bucket List

Inspired, or maybe kicked into overdrive, by my last post and the realization that I have maybe six weeks left in the United States, I began thinking about how I want to spend that time. People I want to see, places I want to visit, experiences I'd like to share, conversations I'd like to have.

All in a big thought bubble above my head now .... but I think I can divide my time into four main chunks. Details to come.

July 3-11: I will be showcasing Phoenix for and traveling to Mexico City with one of my favorite people in the world.
Bucket list:



July 11-17: Moving out of my guest house downtown and into my parents' condo in N. Scottsdale.
Bucket list:


July 17-31: Flying home to Wisconsin to meet new and (new to me) babies, see old friends, my family and soak up small town Americana.
Bucket list:



August 1-departure: Final days in the valley.
Bucket list:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revive yo self, girl.

Hi! It's been a while. Life happened and I forgot to write it down.  I read a book recently. One that made me think long after I fin...