Monday, July 1, 2013

Lighter


I have:
...boxed items for storage;
...given away, sold and donated clothing, books and DVD's;
...imported CD's onto my laptop;
...sold education textbooks online;
...throw armloads of "stuff" away;
...listed furniture for sale on Craig's list;
...scanned workbooks onto my laptop;
...determined that Verizon's service plans do not reach Abu Dhabi :(


I need to:
...buy Buffalo router, Roku, magic jack, adapters;
...figure out how to use my Iphone 4S in the Middle East;
...buy luggage;
...finish selling furniture;
...address paying bills electronically from overseas;
...determine easiest way to transfer car lease over to parents as of November.

I think that's all I'm going to try to tackle before leaving -- flying by the seat for the rest of it.
*covers face and hopes for the best!*

4 comments:

  1. Love your list, I have many of the same things to do. Praying that I can find someone to take over my lease by the time I leave....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What am I forgetting, Haneefa???? I know there is more!

    How long is your lease? Do you have it listed on a site like Craig's List?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm, I have to make sure that I am up to date with my shots/vaccines.

    I have 2 years left on the lease. I have put it up on Leasebusters so I am hoping that I get a call soon. That is my biggest stressor right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't they give us shots once we arrive?

    Fingers crossed someone scoops your lease up quick!

    ReplyDelete

Revive yo self, girl.

Hi! It's been a while. Life happened and I forgot to write it down.  I read a book recently. One that made me think long after I fin...