Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Moments


It's 2 p.m. Early release. Just left an end-of-the-year check-out meeting.

Can I comment on how bittersweet that was? Last time for so many things.

After the meeting, our school's speech pathologist cornered me and said, "So, Kaitlin. What are you plans next year? I've heard so many different things."

I told her and after commenting on my adventure, she said, "After the year you've had, I don't blame you. I am always sad to see good teachers leave. And you are one of those. You are in the superior group. I will be so sad to see you leave. I just think the world of you."

And there, in our library, I was handed my summer bonus check.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revive yo self, girl.

Hi! It's been a while. Life happened and I forgot to write it down.  I read a book recently. One that made me think long after I fin...