Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Back in time 2012-2013

 
Feeling nostalgic today ... for those visiting and perhaps, for my homesick future self, here is short journey of my third and final year at B-L. It has been a ride.


 Three years passed in a blur.
 My final class 2012-2013
 Best staff a teacher could ask for.
 Felt rewarding to renew my provisional certificate to a standard certificate after three years of hard work.
 Authentication process of degrees for UAE work visa begins at local and state level.
 A female student invited me to her karate graduation in May.
 Rising out of the ashes, baby. Lots of love and respect for Phoenix (the city & bird).
 FBI fingerprint clearance (I think we all breathed a sigh of relief when this one came back ;)) 
 My sweet after school tutoring group.
 Card via mamacita
 This was the day. I got my letter of offer via e-mail. Couldn't believe it.
 Edgemont Ave. My home.
 Phoenix Hilton. Where in-person interviews with ADEC (Abu Dhabi Education Council) were held. March 18, 2013.
 <3 Phoenix
 My young gentlemen. Phoenix Science Museum field trip. Spring 2013.
 Curious @ Phoenix Science Museum field trip
 This is one of my favorite cards I've ever received from a student. I bit my lip when I read it, turned around and saw the author beaming. Gave her a hug. What else can you do?
 My home. Downtown Phoenix.
 I know you're not suppose to have favorites as a teacher. But I do. This little guy is one of them.

 One of the many reasons I fell in love with my city -- random graffiti on buildings all over town. "Find Your Direction."
 Room 111 Field Day 2013
 Hoop Stars Field Day 2013
 My karate megastar at her graduation.
 "Ms. Warriner I hope you had the best earth day because you are my beautiful earth."
Visiting author day, May 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment

Revive yo self, girl.

Hi! It's been a while. Life happened and I forgot to write it down.  I read a book recently. One that made me think long after I fin...